Wednesday, January 18, 2023

KERALA "God's Own Country,"

 


Hello everyone, welcome to my vlog about the beautiful state of Kerala in India.

Kerala, also known as "God's Own Country," is located on the southwestern coast of India and is famous for its lush tropical landscapes, beautiful beaches, and rich cultural heritage.

I started my journey in the city of Thiruvananthapuram, the capital of Kerala. One of the first things I did was visit the famous Padmanabhaswamy Temple, dedicated to the Hindu god Vishnu. The temple is a magnificent example of traditional Kerala architecture and is known for its intricate carvings and gold plating.

Next, I headed to the backwaters of Alleppey, which is famous for its network of canals and lagoons that run parallel to the Arabian Sea coast. I took a boat ride through the backwaters, and it was an unforgettable experience, surrounded by the lush green vegetation and the sound of the birds.

I also visited the famous Marari beach which is a perfect spot for a relaxing and rejuvenating getaway. The sandy beach stretches out for miles and is lined with palm trees and local shacks selling seafood and traditional Kerala food.

Kerala is also famous for its traditional dance forms, the Kathakali and Mohiniyattam. I had the opportunity to watch a live performance of Kathakali, which was truly mesmerizing, the colorful costumes and expressive face-painting of the dancers were truly captivating.

No visit to Kerala would be complete without trying some of its delicious local cuisine. I had the chance to taste some of the famous dishes like Appam, Dosa, Idli, and of course, the famous Kerala fish curry, it was truly delicious.

All in all, my trip to Kerala was an unforgettable one, filled with natural beauty, rich culture, and delicious food. If you ever get a chance to visit, don't miss it!

That's all for now, thank you for watching. Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe for more travel vlogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"Exploring the Natural Beauty of Wayanad: A Journey Through Kerala's Hidden Gems"

 Hello everyone, welcome to my Wayanad vlog. Today, I am going to take you on a journey to one of the most beautiful and serene places in In...